- Supervisory: must be able to lead a work team to complete timely and profitable projects.
- Self -Starter: be able to proactively assist the general manager in the growth of the business through a creative focus.
- Productivity: achieve acceptable output of product measured on a dollar value per hour worked.
Industry Specific Skills: (we can teach these to the right candidate)
- Design: utilize shop drawings and sketches and develop product. Must be able to do straightforward math calculations.
- Select materials – fabric for project based upon specifications and costs.
- Layout materials and calculate hem and seam allowances for both cut and finish sizes.
- Operation and maintenance of sewing machines and fabric welder.
- Fabric accessories: ability to install grommets, pipe pockets, Velcro, snaps, zippers and other fabric finishing items.
- Metal fabrication including cutting, bending, welding, and finishing of steel tubing and other materials.
- Process design: utilize welding jigs, procedures, work space management to maximize efficiencies.
- Inventory management: monitor inventory of raw materials and report when reorder is necessary.
- Workplace safety: embrace culture of safe operations and conduct.
- Packaging: package orders for shipment with emphasis on cost effective and time sensitive and efficient shipping methods.
- Product development assistance: work with company owners in design, prototyping and construction of new products and product improvements.
- Housekeeping: maintain order and neatness of work areas and embrace company culture with regard to cleanliness.
- Lifting: must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fabrication procedures: develop notes, sketches, photos of product fabrication procedures so that another person can pick them up and build products.
CONTACT US TODAY!
105 E 2nd St. PO Box 100
Allen NE 68710