Checkout Our Patented Design- Canopy Frame Mounts to Receiver Hitch and Tips Into Place
Check With Us About a Customized Unit
No Stakes or Anchors Required, Vehicle Can Be Moved With Canopy Attached
Hip Style Frame Roof Design Shown Above
Mounts Easily to the Receiver Hitch
Provides Shade Over the Tailgate Area
Sets Up Easily in Minutes
Scroll Down For Additional Photos & Information
The canopy is mounted to the vehicle at the receiver hitch. This shade canopy utilizes a unique design that makes it easy to use and eliminates the need for tent staking or sandbags. The frame is manufactured of galvanized tubing and the top of durable rip stop poly or vinyl complete with grommets and ball bungee tie-downs.
Here’s how it works …
- Easily attaches to standard receiver hitch and provides shade over a 7′ x 12′ area.
- Use at job sites, outdoor vending stands, farmers markets, tail gate parties, and more.
- Works on Pickups including those with toppers, SUV’s and Vans.
- Easily setup in minutes by 1 person while standing on the ground.
- Tips into place and locks securely into receiver hitch.
- Vehicle can be moved while canopy is attached.
- Compact design breaks down and stores in minimal space.
Tailgate Canopy Pricing
Standard Unit: Unit includes frame with primer finish, polyethylene top with no overhang – call for pricing
Accessories- Call for Pricing
|Receiver extension 22”|
Vinyl Top with Overhang
Mesh Wind Panel on Front
1 Person Easy Setup & Take Down
Assemble from the Ground
Kit Breaks Down into Small Package
Transport The Entire Frame on the Bumper
Adapts to Fit Trailer Hitches
Call us or send us an email and we can design one for you.